Compulsory Year 12 UCAS Event
This Tuesday 6th March, we are taking our Year 12 students to the Brighton Centre, for this year’s local UCAS fair. Whether students are interested in higher education, apprenticeships, volunteer and gap year programmes, or career opportunities, they’re sure to find something that appeals to them at a UCAS exhibition.
Before the event, all Year 12 students need to:
- Pay the £1.85 train ticket fee via wisepay
- Parents to complete the online permission slip (link on wisepay)
- Complete the UCAS registration (instructions on Canvas and below)
- Bring the UCAS ticket emailed to you after registration, along to the event
This day will form part of our Year 12 careers guidance, and will give all of our students an insight into life as an undergraduate student, allowing them to ask ay questions they may have, to specific universities, in addition to collecting prospectuses from stands of their choice.
Please meet at Lancing train station for 9:15am sharp!
Tuesday 6 March: 09:30 – 11:30 Tuesday 6 March: 12:30 – 14:30
Group booking reference:
1. Go to www.ucas.com/exhibitions
2. Click on the ‘Book now’ button, followed by ‘Join group booking’, then ‘I am a student’.
3. Enter the group booking reference and click ‘Find’. Your group booking details will be displayed.
4. Continue completing the form until you see confirmation that your booking has been processed. You will receive an email with a link to your personal ticket, which you’ll need to either print or bring on your phone, to the event.
Below is a link showing which universities will be attending, please note the number of the stands, and they are in alphabetical order.
If you have any queries, please contact Mr Monahan: firstname.lastname@example.org